Christian Directory and Christian Entrepreneur

In my continued consolidation of my blogs, yesterday I was able to pick up articles, which I consider important from "A Father's Three Aces" and "Anything Goes".

Today, as I continue with organizing my thoughts, I revisited two more blogs, "Christian Directory" and "Christian Entrepreneur". Christian Directory is an ambitious project aimed for young pastors and fathers.  This is not an easy task for the scope of the literature is vast covering Christian ethics, Christian economics, Christian ecclesiastics, and Christian politics. I am not sure if I still have the time to read them all and write my summaries and reflection of them. Imagine reading 2,335 pages on top of all my current tasks as an Academic Dean, as well as my duty to prepare for my class lectures.

Turning to Christian Entrepreneur, my feeling is mixed. There is this feeling of loneliness and sense of satisfaction. Lonely, because I did not make it. Satisfied, because of the experience I gained. I realized that necessity forced me to enter into a field that I would not dare to consider in my wildest dream if everything in my life was just normal. Difficult situation pressured me to take a risk in order for my kids to survive. Such risk-taking stretched and compelled me to grow. Such growth would never happen if I stayed within my comfort zone.

My review of Christian Entrepreneur also surprised me knowing that nine years ago, I already had this initial conception about the relationship between business and spirituality, and business and theology. Moreover, I also find my study of network marketing valuable.  

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

People of Wisdom (Proverbs 1)

The Special Duties of Husbands to their Wives

Ownership