From Only By Grace to Quora

This post will serve as the overarching guide to all my blogs. Only By Grace will be my number one blog that I will focus from this day onward to direct me to all my blogs and posts all over the web, as well as to track my readings and the current topics that occupy my mind. Consolidated Blogs has served as the basis for what I have been posting so far in Only By Grace as long as I am not done yet with this task of re-organizing my thoughts. Its permanent role will be as a guide to specific posts in the past that could provide a ready reference just in case I need it. The other two blogs, A Trader's Journey and Studies in Economics are the two fields that currently I am most interested in. A Trader's Journey is my trading platform while Studies in Economics is my platform for my readings that primarily focused on the Austrian School of economics, classical liberalism and biblical economics. Freedom, Prosperity and Peace appears to be a closed blog by now for it has been branded by Google as unsafe and censored by Facebook as violating their community standards. Quora is the newest platform introduced to me by Jordan Peterson. The way I see the purpose of the site, I think it is an ideal platform to generate new ideas. 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

People of Wisdom (Proverbs 1)

The Special Duties of Husbands to their Wives

Ownership